Tenerife Mysore & Restorative Retreat
January 11 – 18th 2019
Book online here: http://bit.ly/KarenTenerifeRetreat2019
Join us for this wonderful opportunity to visit the beautiful eco-village of Hacienda Cristoforo, in Adeje, Tenerife!
Enjoy some well-deserved R’n’R in warmer climes at this unique & peaceful retreat venue in Tenerife, just 15 minutes away from the coastline.
Super easy to get to, amenities close by, all meals and yoga included!
In a nutshell:
★ 7 morning sessions of Mysore practice, led by Karen
★ 7 afternoon sessions of Restorative classes, led by Karen
★ Vegan/Vegetarian breakfast, lunch & dinner served daily
★ Tea & fruit available all day, every day
★ On-site swimming pool & gardens
… and Optional treatments, such as massage, Ayurvedic consultations, Reiki, craniosacral therapy, pedicures and more.
The retreat officially commences on Friday evening at 5pm, followed by a delicious welcome dinner at 7pm. (Airport transfer is 20mins)
Morning Mysore will then start the next day, Saturday, at 7.30am (1.5hrs), followed by breakfast at 9.30am.
Lunch will be served at 1pm daily. You have the late morning and afternoon free to do with as you please (pool, walks in the gardens, a trip to the coast, therapies, reading, meditation…)
Afternoon Restorative session will take place daily at 5pm (1.5hr)
Dinner will then be served at 7pm each evening.
- YinYan House: larger open plan house (sleeps 8)
- Gallinero House: larger house: 3 shared bedrooms (sleeps 8)
- Danae House: medium house: 2 shared sleeping areas (sleeps 4/5)
- Per person for an open plan shared house, single bed: Early Bird: £835 Reg: £935
- Per person for a open plan shared house, double bed: EB: £870 Reg: £970
- Per person for a shared room, single bed: EB: £850 Reg: £950
- Per person for a shared room, double bed: EB: £885 Reg £985