2019 Meadowlark Yoga 200 Hr Yoga Immersion
To apply for this YT in 2019, please visit the link below to submit your application form & pay the application fee: http://bit.ly/MeadowlarkYT2019ApplicationForm
Please pay the Application Deposit here:
(We review applications within 3 days and will get back to you within this time.)
This training will be held at Meadowlark Yoga, 43 Argyle Place, Edinburgh, over 5 longer weekends.
Module 1: Wed 20th – Sun 24th February 2019
Module 2: Sat 23rd – Tue 26th March 2019
Module 3: Thu 25th – Sun 28th April 2019
Module 4: Thu 2nd – Sun 5th May 2019
Module 5: Sat 1st – Wed 5th June 2019
With Lead Trainer, Nadine Watton, plus Amy Hughes and Karen Kirkness teaching anatomy.
This unique Intensive Training is designed for serious students of yoga interested in taking their practice further & immersing themselves for a deeper understanding of yoga, in the tradition of T. Krishnamacharya.
Study with our home team teachers at Meadowlark Yoga for unparalleled instruction in asana, philosophy, anatomy, and the art of teaching yoga to others.
What to expect from this course:
- Asana breakdown
- Anatomy & subtle body fundamentals
- Chanting & philosophy
- Reading List
- Sequencing variations
- Learn through teaching others in practical sessions
- Using props effectively
- Personal practice support
- Assignments: Case Study, essays, class shadowing
- A portfolio
- Different styles of yoga
- Finding your voice as a yoga teacher
- 200Hr qualification & certificate recognised & accredited by Yoga Alliance USA and Yoga Alliance Professionals (UK)
Pre-requisites & Investment:
- Trainee hopefuls must have 2 years minimum yoga practice experience.
- And must be at least 21+ years of age at time of application.
- The investment for this training is: £2,500
- Your non-refundable £500 application deposit must be submitted at time of application (this will secure your spot).
- Ask about our installment payment plan (available until begin October).
- Payments must be received in full by 20th January 2019.
- You will receive a hard copy of the Course Manual & folder.
All payments are non-refundable, so please ensure you can attend all days/modules & complete the full course, in order to achieve your 200Hr certificate.
Please email Nina our trainings co-ordinator for course enquiries: email@example.com