200hr Winter Yoga Intensive
Sign up here: http://bit.ly/2EJioKT
200 Hour Yoga Intensive 2018 (Nov – Dec)
An immersive in-depth study of yoga.
To apply for this Intensive YT, please visit the link below and submit your Application Form & Deposit: http://bit.ly/2EsgGcu
Please pay the Application Deposit here: http://bit.ly/2Gd4HjB
(We review applications within 3 days and will get back to you within this time.)
• Module 1: 19th – 23rd November
• Module 2: 25th November – 7th December
• Module 3: 10th – 13th December
With Lead Trainer, Nadine Watton, Amy Hughes, and Karen Kirkness teaching anatomy.
This unique Intensive Training is designed for serious students of yoga interested in taking their practice further, for a deeper understanding of yoga based on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
Study with our home team teachers at Meadowlark Yoga for unparalleled instruction in asana, philosophy, anatomy, and the art of teaching yoga to others.
What to expect:
• Asana breakdown
• Anatomy & subtle body fundamentals
• Chanting & philosophy
• Sequencing variations
• Learn through teaching others
• Using props effectively
• Personal practice support
• Assignments: Case Study, essays, class shadowing, portfolio
• A 200Hr qualification & certificate recognised & accredited by Yoga Alliance USA and Yoga Alliance Professionals (UK)
Prerequisites & Investment:
• Trainee hopefuls must have 2 years minimum yoga practice experience.
• Must be at least 21+ years of age at the time of application.
The investment for this training is: £2,500
Your non-refundable £500 application deposit must be submitted at the time of application.
Ask about our instalment payment plan.
You will receive a hard copy of the Course Manual & folder.
Payments are 100% non-refundable, so please ensure you can attend all days/modules & complete the full course, in order to achieve your certificate.
Please email Nina our trainings co-ordinator for course enquiries: email@example.com