- This event has passed.
Anatomy Weekend: Musculoskeletal
June 10 @ 9:00 am - June 11 @ 5:00 pm
This workshop will run on the weekend of 10th & 11th of June from 9am – 5pm.
ESSENTIALS OF ANATOMY FOR YOGA: Musculoskeletal System
Looking for a hands-on way to delve deeper into your understanding of Anatomy?
This Weekend Training is part of a course of essential anatomy concepts. This particular CPD Weekend will build on the basics of:
• Tensegrity and the ECM: our Extracellular Matrix (a bit of biology)
• Anatomy of the Shoulder Girdle and Rotator Cuff
• The Scapulo-humeral Rhythm
• Anatomy of the Knee
• Understanding the Hips and Iliosacral region
• How to keep the joints healthy!
…And how all this applies to Yoga.
The weekend will be 50% theory and 50% practice and will include body painting to understand concepts – PLEASE bring a bikini top without straps!
Discover the beauty of human anatomy in practice through a variety of innovative training techniques to engage every learning style.
All materials provided.
• Suitable for all levels
• Especially perfect for previously qualified 200 Hour Yoga Teachers as this counts for 16 Hours of CPD, Certificate of completion provided.
A lunchbreak is scheduled for 12:30 – 13:15, please bring your own lunch.
Registrants please ensure you are able to attend this workshop, as we are unable to offer any refunds, at any time.
Bring your own Yoga mat.
There is free parking near Meadowlark on the weekends.